- Employees: over 1,300
- Roses: nearly 30 varieties
- Production: 90 million roses annually
- Plants: lifespan depends on growth and market location
- Harvest: 365 days a year, 4 times a day
- Greenhouses (polytunnels): 65 hectares
- Location and position: Addis Alem, Ethiopia, 50 kilometres from the capital, Addis Abeba, 2,100 metres above sea level
- Transport: daily and fully managed by us
- Customers: worldwide
- We supply worldwide, but most flowers go to Germany.
our parents, Wim and Truus, started growing flowers instead of vegetables. Linssen Roses is born.
the company expands, and Wim and Truus buy the location at Horstweg in Hout-Blerick, in the municipality of Venlo.
the sons Peter, Ruud, and Hans take over the company from their parents.
the year of our first adventure abroad. We set up our Kenya rose farm.
we expand our company by setting up a rose farm in Ethiopia.
the company in Kenya is sold.
production in the Netherlands is gradually decreased.
production in the Netherlands is stopped entirely. The Venlo location is now being used for unpacking the roses and distributing them for sale.